Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

I love the feel of that.  Hmmm...what should I write about today?  Green Card marriage fraud? BTDT.  Here is a link to someone else who has shared this experience: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22070/29070-green-card-fraud-marriage-nightmare/3

I don't know why that popped into my head but there you have it.  Nor am I going to share the personal details of my story with The-World-At-Large, but I do sympathize with the story of my fellow blogger.

Hmmm...moving on to other topics, question, bloggers: Is France the only country in the world that imposes an audiovisual tax on residents who own televisions?  In silent protest, I choose not to own a television, myself, while living in France.  Something just does not sit right for me about this tax.  And from my experience, when I occupied residences that already had a television,  this tax always seemed like a 'punishment' and insult added to the injury of being subjected to already dubious television programming.  Or perhaps this tax is a punishment for choosing a plasma accessory to finish off the design of a room.

Hmmm...I do have something NEW to share from my musical archives.  You can view it tax-free. It is a promo video of my latest project.  The song which features Nicole Graham, myself, as vocalist and co-writer with Stéphane Pompougnac and two other collaborators will be featured in the upcoming Hotel Costes mix compilation, vol. 11 in the series.  In fashion and music circles, Hotel Costes is synonymous with glamour, quality and luxury.  The current CD compilation will be released worldwide on September 15th, 2008 and it offers an eclectic, modern to retro to modern selection of exclusive songs to hmmm...along with and to dance to,  chosen by Stéphane Pompougnac himself:


 

No comments: